I ordered a grilled mackeral and found it had bones in it once I started eating it. It honestly ruined my desire to eat it.

• pjhenry1216@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    10 months ago

You believed autism was an insult in an autism community. Why do you think I’m responding to your toxicity aggressively? I even left my comment there in full view because I’m not upset about what I said. Out of context (because it’s not available there), the comment would be considered extremely rude. In context, which was provided after the fact and explained why it was without it in the first place, changes the entire meaning. As someone who struggles with social cues (again, let’s remember where you are right now), even I’m able to understand that. You on the other hand saw the word autistic and immediately thought it was being used as an insult, entirely unaware of where you were.

I don’t understand what you mean by “others” as I have more upvotes and fewer downvotes than you in total over your attempt to defend your belief autism is a dirty word.

You did that. You keep not acknowledging it. But you saw the word “autism” and immediately jumped to believing it an insult. It was explained to you and then you doubled down on believing it an insult.

Now I have to believe you are only trolling. Theres no other acceptable response. You just want to anger people in this community, chose me, labeled autism an insult, and are bringing negativity.

Stop. I don’t know why you’re being so negative and toxic. And stop saying autism is an insult. Seriously.

Edit: the use of the word wasn’t directed at the commenter. Their comment, when our of context, basically was saying the poster should ignore their autism.

Looks like I’m not the only one who entirely misunderstands posts. I at least was able to understand being corrected about it the first time. You refused to listen to reason. This exchange with your toxicity is over.

• steakmeout@aussie.zone
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      10 months ago

They way you used autism in your sentence was pejorative. It’s interesting that you don’t see that. And sad.