Exciting news! Lemma got the green light for testing on TestFlight! I was totally stoked to see so many of you signing up for testing—I never expected this much interest. For now, I’ve closed the signup form to get some initial impressions and work from there. I’ve invited everyone who signed up through the form to TestFlight. I’m not super familiar with this stuff, but fingers crossed everything works out fine. I’ll check later to make sure all the invites went out. So, if you haven’t received anything yet, just hang tight, and I’ll keep you guys in the loop. Once we’ve ironed out the kinks, I’ll share the TestFlight link so others can join in too.

Lemma began as my little pet project, but I’m really proud of what it’s turned into. I’ve spent weeks fine-tuning little details to get it just as I wanted it to be. In the last few weeks, I’ve been off from work because I’m starting a new job later in August. And guess what? I managed to release it right before I’m going away on a little holiday trip, with a few hours to spare! Woohoo! 😄

But don’t worry, I’ll still be keeping an eye on the Lemma community to catch those first impressions, even though I won’t be too active during the coming week.

I’m super curious to hear what you all think about Lemma, so please shoot any feedback (good or bad) over to the Lemma community. Just a small favor, though: make sure to check if someone else already reported the same issue before you post, so we can keep things a little organized.

Alright, that’s it for now. Enjoy Lemma, folks! 🚀