• ???@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    10 days ago

Can’t do any crimes if everyone is dead. By your logic we should start poisoning the water.

Who else is on your list that we should strip of basic human rights? Rapists? How about killers? Thieves? Anyone in politics?

• lightnsfw@reddthat.com
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      10 days ago

Sorry didn’t realize there was some grey area around the morality of child molesters. You know, people who have by definition molested children.

• ???@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        10 days ago

No friend, the gray area is about execution. Do who else is on your death note?

• ???@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            9 days ago

Yeah exactly so I was asking who else you would include other than child molesters. Or is that where you draw the execution line?

• lightnsfw@reddthat.com
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              9 days ago

It’s not where I draw the line and that’s a more complicated topic than I’m interested in discussing right now but it’s safe to say everyone who has sexually assaulted a child has it coming. There’s no grey area around that particular crime.

• ???@lemmy.world
                    link
                    fedilink
                    arrow-up
                    arrow-down
                    ·
                    8 days ago

As someone who was raped as a teen, I would still do anything in my power to prevent you from killing my rapist. Because if you kill them, you’re just worse than them, really.