Because- lemmy needs more participation, here is my deal.

Sometime tomorrow, I will come back and check this thread. (Around noon-ish / lunch time CST), unless I get delayed. If so- then afternoon CST.

Edit- to give a few more choices.

I will give out a key, of your choice, for the top 5 highest voted comments (from the perspective of my instance).

If, there are multiple comments for the same game, only the winning / highest voted comment will be considered.

Obviously- the two which have the status of gifted, are unavailable. Have fun, good luck. If you win, I will reply under your comment. If you are skipped due to asking for something already claimed, I’ll also let you know that.

Will send keys in a PM. (Hopefully- those work on here)

You are allowed to say, “I’ll take anything” in which case, I will go in order, left to right, then top to bottom, and non-randomly give you the first one that pops up.

Edit- Done!

Giveaway #2 is up here: https://lemmyonline.com/post/7869

• Pigeon@beehaw.org
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

This is really cool of you! Thank you, regardless of who wins what.

I’m interested in Rise of Industry, or else Chess Ultra. Or otherwise maybe whatever Verlet Swing is? Or Swords of Ditto? Or else I’d take anything - honestly there’re a lot in this list I don’t recognize that have intriguing thumbnails!