The reason why I’m asking this question is to get an opinion from people that are are actually into to cuckolding

because I think me allowing my wife to have sex with women while I sit in a corner and watch as my wife and her Cuckcake humiliate me by calling me a pathetic loser and a pervert for watching and jerking off to them having sex together does not make me a cuckold. It just makes me a pervert. Because I will never allow my wife to have sex with other men because I’m not into that all.

But what do you guys think am I cuckold or am I just a pervert?

• RBWellsV23@lemmynsfw.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    3 days ago

My husband loved to watch me with other guys, but wasn’t into humiliation (except from the other side, he did bull for some couples).

I think it’s the humiliation that makes it cuckolding kink, not whether it’s same sex/opposite sex. So yeah if you like them making fun of you for getting each other off better than you could, it’s cuckolding.

Without the humiliation, just voyeurism I would say. Same as if she liked seeing you get railed by some guy and enjoying it, but not feeling anything except happy about it.

• TrenGoblin@lemmy.caOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      3 days ago

“I think it’s the humiliation that makes it cuckolding kink, not whether it’s same sex/opposite sex. So yeah if you like them making fun of you for getting each other off better than you could, it’s cuckolding”

Well then I guess I will be the best cuckold husband for my wife because her happiness is the most important thing to me.