For people that complain about how easily offended leftists are, they sure do get offended a lot.

No, Chet, I don’t give a shit about the sexy M&M. No Helen, kids aren’t using litter boxes.

• Belly_Beanis [he/him]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 day ago

They are so easily set off lol. They’ll complain about mass immigration or whatever and you can just be all “Maybe we should have open borders. Our country is rich enough we can afford to allocate some tax dollars for anyone who comes here,” which will lead to them becoming absolutely unhinged. Funny stuff.

Even better when you do what they do with concern trolling and sealioning but leftwing. They’ll know what you’re doing but can’t call you out on it without exposing themselves.

• DragonBallZinn [he/him]@hexbear.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 day ago

I love using right wing tactics, particularly ones that got started in 2013 and look for any of them inadvertently teaching me how to defeat their little I’m-not-touching-you rhetorical mind games.

Besides, if these are the tactics that gamergaters used to win in 2014, I’m going to use the winner’s strategies.