Show off your collection, or organizational skills, or decorating prowess! This is my wall o’ booze. I am lucky to have a little nook off the kitchen, and a glass cabinet from my grandmother.

• RBWells@lemmy.worldOPM
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 days ago

Ha! Need a reminder to buy this. Our staples are:

Evan Williams Bottled-in-Bond - this goes the fastest because husband likes it on ice. But is cheap so a good staple.

Tequila Ocho claro, Gonzalez Reposado

ABK6 Cognac

Everything else just get whenever - that handful of stuff we buy when it runs out. The tequila usually not till both are gone though.

• mpg@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 days ago

Still nursing that green chartreuse, I see! Here’s mine; relegated to the basement but plenty spacious:

• bravemonkey@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 days ago

What do you make with that giant bottle of Southern Comfort? Anything that doesn’t include coke/sprite/any other pop or soda?

• kholby@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        6 days ago

I like it as a shot topped with lime juice. Otherwise it’s not something I use frequently.

• RBWells@lemmy.worldOPM
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        9 days ago

Whiskey with pineapple juice is so good. Pretty much anywhere from pineapple with a splash of whiskey to whiskey with a splash of pineapple.

• bravemonkey@lemmy.ca
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          9 days ago

Interesting, thanks! I bought a small bottle just to try it and am not a fan generally, but that sounds like a good combination to try

• proudblond@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 days ago

Because of the angle, at first glance I thought those bottles to the left were defying gravity and sitting on the side of your cabinet.