• Alice@beehaw.org
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 hours ago

Not horrendously bad? I had a depressive episode and nearly made some bad choices, but looking at it objectively, everything’s fine externally. Weren’t any outside factors getting worse that drove me here, nothing I can’t bounce back from.

I think I’m just tired the gym/work/sleep cycle every single day, but it feels like whenever I try to expand, the door gets slammed in my face.

Hoping something pans out soon.

• Lichen The Kitchen@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    15 hours ago

It’s not bad, but I’ve just ran out of cannabis, so I’ll see how well it goes later throughout the week. 👀

I’ll be decorating a cake due tomorrow morning, I’m sure it’ll turn out fine though 🤟. It’ll be similar to this one:

Hopefully your week is going well so far!

• Servais (il/le)
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      15 hours ago

Very nice cake, I’m sure yours will look as great!

It is going well, thank you!

• Lichen The Kitchen@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        13 hours ago

It usually isn’t bad, but I’ve been putting a lot of hours into my job, so having it to take the edge off when I get home is nice. Also it give me a, “I don’t care about being angry” mentality… which helps me just get certain chores finished… like cleaning the entire kitchen.

It helps distract myself from the passive-aggressive attitude and “helping” around the house from certain family members.

The last time I’ve ran out… the first three weeks are a drag, but it isn’t that bad on comparison to other substances.

• whoareu@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    13 hours ago

nothing much tbh, it’s just wake up, go to work, come back home and sleep and the cycle repeats. It was the same for the entire week. weekends are different though.

btw I also learned about new language called “Toki Pona” it only has 120 words.