“Federal Election Commission records show Stein paid $100,000 in July to a consulting outfit that has worked with Republican campaigns, as well as Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s independent presidential bid. The firm, Accelevate, is operated by Trent Pool. The Intercept reported that he appeared to be part of the mob that breached the grounds of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6., 2021. The Journal hasn’t independently verified the reporting.”

• Ensign_Crab@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    6 hours ago

I have no sock puppet accounts. If I Had sockpuppets, my comments would have more upvotes and a lot more genocide supporters would have more downvotes. Only one comment I’ve ever made has been (unjustly in my opinion) removed as misinformation.

You’re just mad that I didn’t immediately shut up when you used “hilarious” as a rebuttal. Now you’re responding to my comments multiple times, spouting conspiracy nonsense, and going through my comment history to stalk me into other threads.

• Soup@lemmy.cafe
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      6 hours ago

News flash bud…. There’s no genocide supporters here. But ironically, I did see you get bent out of shape when someone accused you of being a Trump supporter.

Hypocrite.

If you can’t take it- don’t dish it.

link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        4 hours ago

There’s no genocide supporters here.

You stood up for a genocide denier in the thread you followed me into on another community.

link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            edit-2
            3 hours ago

You did. As for your ridiculous lie that there are no genocide supporters on lemmy:

https://lemmy.world/modlog?page=1&userId=1207993

https://lemmy.world/modlog?page=1&userId=9567319

https://lemmy.world/modlog?page=1&userId=67131

Those are just the ones I’ve been able to find since my comment of 54 minutes ago, in the midst of considerable distraction. One of them is the genocide denier you defended.

EDIT: Here’s another:

https://lemmy.world/modlog?page=1&userId=67131

• Soup@lemmy.cafe
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              3 hours ago

Sure thing, trumper. Whatever makes you feel better when you accuse everyone that disagrees with you of being a genocide supporter.

link
                fedilink
                English
                arrow-up
                arrow-down
                ·
                3 hours ago

I brought receipts. Of course, you dismissed them without even looking at them and repeated the same lie about me.

I’m disengaging with you now. You have nothing and I’ve shown that lemmy does in fact have genocide supporters. I’ll probably add to the list and use it every time some genocide apologist lies and says no one on lemmy supports genocide.

• Soup@lemmy.cafe
                  link
                  fedilink
                  English
                  arrow-up
                  ·
                  edit-2
                  3 hours ago

Naaah… you just pasted links to shit you disagree with. I’ve seen how you accuse everyone that calls your shit out- “genocide supporters.”

And I’ve seen how you twist shit to mean things people never said. So spare me your rhetoric. I’m not buying it. You’re a page right out of a trumper’s playbook.

Not fooled here bud.

link
                    fedilink
                    English
                    arrow-up
                    arrow-down
                    ·
                    2 hours ago

Naaah… you just pasted links to shit you disagree with.

While I disagree with genocide support and genocide denial, and you’ve made it clear that you don’t, everything I posted was links to the modlog. Those were comments that were removed by moderators, not me, for genocide denial, pro-genocide misinformation, etc. Genocide denial is genocide support. You’ve made it clear that you didn’t follow any of those links or even look too closely at the URLs. I invite anyone who believes that no one on lemmy supports genocide to read them. Anyone who reads them and claims those links don’t contain genocide support is a goddamned liar.

And here I am taking the bait. I said I was gonna disengage. Shame on me.