Donald Trump on Sunday admitted that he refused to pay his workers overtime, leading to a massive pushback.

• niktemadur@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    4 hours ago

On the one hand, I hope that this all leads to an electoral “death by a thousand cuts”, bleeding support with each senile and ignorant outburst, those who were “I dunno… I may go and vote against the libruls this November” dial it down a notch to “Fuck it. Why bother?”

On the other hand, it doesn’t matter what this orange parasite says and does, it never totally torpedoes his chances, this is all still a real and present danger because there are so many who fall for the divide-and-conquer propaganda, into the comfy lazy bitterness of “both parties are the same”.

Add to that the twisted battleground dynamics of the electoral college, both internal and foreign interests intent on weakening democracy, republican “soft fraud” like purging voters from the rolls, and one cannot let one guard’s down.

Fortunately, you don’t have to follow any toxic political news or fabricated outrages or bullshit peddlers, you already have ALL the information you need to do the correct and healthy thing:

SPEAK SOFTLY
    TUNE OUT
    VOTE DEMOCRAT THIS NOVEMBER

It really is that simple.