link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    24 hours ago

Lets do something and help

*offer only applies to first generation home buyers who have paid rent on time for 3 years and started a small business in a disadvantaged community that employs more than 2 people but less than 7 and is paying at least $50,000 in taxes in their first year, if your social security is divisible by 6 or 7, but not 3 or 5.

• alcoholicorn@lemmy.ml
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        6 hours ago

Concessions they didn’t need to make because they had a majority, and republicans aren’t going to vote for it anyway.

• ArxCyberwolf@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        16 hours ago

Reality is black and white to them. Zero nuance whatsoever. Same goes for the people on here who bitch about Dems and Gaza but never acknowledge how much worse the GOP are on that topic. The Dems could bend over backward and push their whole agenda and they’d still find something to bitch about.

• Bremmy@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      19 hours ago

Sorry to hear you’re struggling man, hope it changes for you

• YeetPics@mander.xyz
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      12 hours ago

Lets do something and help

Proceeds to shit propaganda all over every thread and can’t/won’t back up anything with facts

• alcoholicorn@lemmy.ml
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        9 hours ago

I cite academic sources all the time. This post is a joke, satirizing the dem’s love of means-testing by combining the requirements from 3 proposals Kamala has made. I can show you the proposals I’m mocking if you want.