• Numberone@startrek.website
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          16 hours ago

Like honestly this whole thing, my answer included, is pointless. Would you like to talk about it, in that case fine. If not, why don’t we try to stop trying to find fucking catharsis by burning strangers online. The world sucks right now, shouting at each other won’t fix that. I stand by my initial comment, and again, we can talk about it or not. After that my answer was as childish as theirs.

• MotoAsh@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              edit-2
              15 hours ago

Way to prove his point. You’re not only as stupid as a conservative, you’re angrier online… fucking pathetic.

• Breezy@lemmy.world
                link
                fedilink
                English
                arrow-up
                arrow-down
                ·
                13 hours ago

Lol wut? Yes i am an angry person, but you dont get to just paint anyone as bad as conservatives. You are attempting to lessen the fucked up stuff conservatives do and say by poiting your ole little finger at a super drunk liberal. Fuck you.

• MotoAsh@lemmy.world
                  link
                  fedilink
                  English
                  arrow-up
                  arrow-down
                  ·
                  13 hours ago

Nope, I don’t just get to. Though you said something stupid and hateful. Like a conservative.

Have fun being as pathetic and angry as a conservative. It sure serves those cucks well in life…