Does anyone know of a mouse that can be used wireless, with a replaceable battery and that can be connected to the PC via USB-C to recharge the battery? Obtainable in Europe.

The reasoning is that I do not want to get into the situation where I do not have a charged replacement battery at hand and am therefore unable to use the mouse.

Currently I am using a mouse without a replaceable battery which got so old that the battery only holds for 1-2 hours without being connected to the cable.

I know I could simply go with a wired mouse, however, I like the cleanliness of minimal cables on my desk. Thanks for suggestions.

• astrsk@fedia.io
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    3 hours ago

Would you be ok with a mouse that takes AA batteries? Technically replaceable and lasts so long you’re only swapping batteries once or twice a year, Logitech G603 Lightspeed is an option and I love my Logitech G604 lightspeed that only takes one AA and lasts 4-6 months. If you got some rechargeable batteries that’s even better. Unfortunately neither are USB-C so it’s not a wired device at all, no ports on the mice in general.

• T156@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 hours ago

You can also get rechargeable AA batteries. It might be better, since there isn’t a cable, and you can charge one set of batteries, while using the other in the mouse.