This is an automated archive made by the Lemmit Bot.

The original was posted on /r/visionpro by /u/ThatPeak3884 on 2024-10-04 21:48:11+00:00.

Awesome device but it needs more content and apps.

Don’t get me wrong it is probably one of the greatest VR devices I have ever used and I enjoy it everyday to an extent but we need more stuff to be recorded and developed for it.

In a way like the analogy I used the house had a beautiful swimming pool and a great cinema room but after a while you will need more stuff to do.

I am an avid movie lover and especially 3D stuff is out of this world and I enjoy that all the time but whenever I try to use anything else there is hardly anything of note content wise or just immersive video stuff.

This is where Apple needs to do more stuff and get moving, this is what I want to see.

• If you won’t allow Windows connection natively then provide top games and a controller because that is one use case that will get you a lot of customers plus the hardware is stunning
  • The movie apps are very good (Apple/Disney+) but you should let the devs develop more cinema rooms and a way to set aspect ratios by yourself something like the BigScreen app
  • We need tons of immersive videos as these look insane
  • More native apps from Apple, something like a more useful one like the JigSpace App

If you own one do you agree with my points?