I’m not really looking to hear from people who don’t think this way, with answers like “insecurity”, “toxic masculinity”, etc. I want to hear answers from men who really detest men who sit to pee.

Follow-up questions:

• when you have to piss while shitting, do you stand up turn around and piss on your shit and then sit back down to finish shitting?
  • are you ever groggy in the morning?
  • how clean is your toilet and surrounding floor, and whose job is cleaning it?
  • what are your true passions in life?
  • kitnaht@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    5 hours ago

Hah, I’m totally making an assumption here, but I’m willing to bet you’re the type who tests the temperature of the room by saying something mildly political like this, and then if things go well, you’ve successfully hijacked a conversation - and if they don’t, you just back off and pull the “it was just a joke, I was being funny”…

Unfortunately you backed yourself into a corner here because the “it was just a joke!” doesn’t really land well when you’re trying to inject politics into a conversation that has literally nothing to do with them. I know I’m kinda hard calling you out here, but I’m just saying - it’s not a good look.

• ZagamTheVile@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      5 hours ago

That’s a lot and I’m not going to read it. I promise you that I care exactly as much about your opinion as you do mine. You should go touch grass if you’re so worked up that you can write two paragraphs moaning about a joke you didn’t get. It’s guys like you give us guys that sit down to pee a bad name.