• Dharma Curious (he/him)@slrpnk.net
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      21 hours ago

There’s a couple little snippets on my super duper unmaintained blog, dharmacurious.org

Otherwise I haven’t really posted them anywhere. I warn you, though, they’re not polished. Very first draft-y. I made the blog for a school project and needed some stuff to post over the course of several months, so I just uploaded them there, and always intended to go and upload the better version and just haven’t gotten around to it. The latest one is a (much better) version of the 20 years later snippet, done as a screen play, though I’ve only just finished act 1.

• Dharma Curious (he/him)@slrpnk.net
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      21 hours ago

Oh, but if you’re interested, runic witches are also called thoths children, earth witches are children of Gaia, or Terra. Fire witches are heirs of agni. Basically super outdated terms only used in, like, poetic senses now, but whatever region of the world you’re from, you’re the child over the patron deity of that thing. Fire God, water/sea god, whatever.

Tons of other stuff. I’m better at world building than character development. Lol