Hey everyone, friendly neighborhood mod here with a quick question. As this community starts to take shape what are you looking for in it? What kind of things would you like to see posted? What would you not like to see posted?

• slimerancher@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Well, I do NOT have a Xbox. I am mainly interested in Xbox because it’s one of the main gaming companies, and because they have Bethesda exclusive games. I plan to get one if Starfield doesn’t come over to PS5, so want to have general idea of ecosystem and how things are going.

So, as long as I am concerned, I would love to see news and discussions related to Xbox. There doesn’t need to be every single of piece of news ever, but I would like to see at least most major news.

• AlexanderTheGreat@lemmy.worldOPM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

That’s a great attitude! I’ve been meaning to reach out to you for some cross community love. How are things going in the Nintendo community?

• slimerancher@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Things are going great. People here at lemmy are pretty cool, so it’s fun to run the community.

It’s also nice to see this community growing and getting active, you are most welcome to reach me anytime you want.