Hell all, We have hit 3k subscribers here and would love some feedback from the community on how we can improve this place.

At the moment, I post any and all news I can find as well as articles with tips and tricks regarding DnD, and comics I like, and our other mod @Devil_Master@lemmy.world Posts his OC homebrew stuff that you guys have been enjoying.

What would YOU like to see from us as the mods.

and remember! this community only thrives through YOUR content so please, anything big or small is welcome here. Questions, Help needed posts, it all adds up.

• TigerClawTV@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I disagree with your sentiment about memes but I agree with your statement about moderation. My reccomendation would be a single stickied thread and all memes and what not would have to stay within that thread. That way you wouldn’t have to see it if you don’t like it, but I could still have fun with it.

• BigFig@lemmy.worldOPM
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I think you are getting too granular and I trust the members of this community to upvote and downvote content they deem high effort and low effort accordingly.

I am not in the business of telling someone what DnD is to them, or to others. To some, yes, the snacks are very important. There’s even a cook book being released soon. To others, the nitty gritty details of the slim chance dice roles in last night’s session are prime postings.

In the end, as long as a post is not breaking the rules, I don’t see why someone cannot post what they deem as DnD content, and I ALSO expect members of this community to be able to decide for themselves if their post is really worth posting.