Today’s game is No Man’s Sky, and day 100! I honestly didn’t expect to get this far with my schedule but i’m happy i did.

I decided to play No Man’s Sky after seeing the new update for Halloween with all the Cthulhu stuff. I especially want the Bioluminescent Companion from it. I went to collect my Extractors on my freighter before leaving and snagged this shot from my balcony. I also got a few extras from planets i stopped along the way.

This one is of a planet that was entirely yellow. This is how i found out i have the sense of humor of a Middle Schooler.

This one i stopped by and took a screenshot at. I thought it was pretty with all the purple on it and i was planning to build a base here, but then i saw the corrupted sentinels and noped out because they’re more of a pain then they’re worth

This final one i saved for last. Partly because it’s my favorite with all the snow, and partly because all my other posts with Alan Wake have been dark, so i wanted to put something a bit brighter at the forefront. The ship in the snow there is the Hanai HA5 which is a Solar ship i have. I wish it came in a different color other than yellow, but oh well.

• cobysev@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 hours ago

Congrats on hitting day #100! I just made it to #32 myself; I have a long ways to go.

Here’s to another 100! 🍻