Today’s game is No Man’s Sky, and day 100! I honestly didn’t expect to get this far with my schedule but i’m happy i did.

I decided to play No Man’s Sky after seeing the new update for Halloween with all the Cthulhu stuff. I especially want the Bioluminescent Companion from it. I went to collect my Extractors on my freighter before leaving and snagged this shot from my balcony. I also got a few extras from planets i stopped along the way.

This one is of a planet that was entirely yellow. This is how i found out i have the sense of humor of a Middle Schooler.

This one i stopped by and took a screenshot at. I thought it was pretty with all the purple on it and i was planning to build a base here, but then i saw the corrupted sentinels and noped out because they’re more of a pain then they’re worth

This final one i saved for last. Partly because it’s my favorite with all the snow, and partly because all my other posts with Alan Wake have been dark, so i wanted to put something a bit brighter at the forefront. The ship in the snow there is the Hanai HA5 which is a Solar ship i have. I wish it came in a different color other than yellow, but oh well.

• MyNameIsAtticus@lemmy.worldOP
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 hours ago

This is the first i’m hearing about Elite Dangerous and i’m just now discovering another game to feed my inner space nerd. I’ll have to pick it up with the upcoming steam sale