• h0p3@dataterm.digitalOP
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

I appreciate your taking the time to express yourself. It’s not every day I get to hear someone’s labeling. I agree you’ve picked out some crucial aspects of it. I [[hope]] you consider checking out and speaking with Madame Senpai [[chameleon]]. I think she’d [[like]] you, and vice versa. I’ve been thinking about your [[public self-model]] here, and I am convinced you would make a friend for life with her. If you think of anything else worth saying, please do. I listen carefully, even to strangers in the desert, /nod. If you check out [[Carpe Tempus Segmentum]], you’ll see the cookies (it was cake last night) and hugs.

• Edgerunner Alexis@dataterm.digitalM
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      1 year ago

Thank you for your kind response, I’m sorry if I came off really hostile. I’ve had bad experiences with people that have similar ideas to you in the past, and I’ve spent most of the last three years in severe chronic pain. You seem nicer and more humble in your comments and I really appreciate that.

Re: public self-model — I try to create as little difference between myself online and in meat space, because I think it’s healthier, more honest, and leads to better self actualization, because if I want to be something in the freedom of cyberspace, then I want to try to be it in real life too if I can. And, here is as real as anywhere.