• InfiniWheel@lemmy.one
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    10 months ago

I don’t think anyone ever brought up drag queens being behind it, OP’s just using a word that has evolved in meaning. Much like how words like “stupid”, “moron”, etc went from official terms to refer to the mentally disabled, to slurs, to regular insults.

• TrismegistusMx@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      10 months ago

Nazis targeted people for sexual degeneracy before they went after the Jews. I was simply pointing out that most CP posting hackers are in fact, Nazis themselves and the title is using Nazi terminology to place blame on degenerates.

• wewbull@feddit.uk
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        10 months ago

I don’t think paedophilla really has a place on the political spectrum. Stop labelling everything you’re against as Nazi. It’s not giving you the clarity to think about what you’re fighting against.

• TrismegistusMx@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          10 months ago

I like how you twisted my words to imply that I support pedophilia in your disingenuous response. It really shows that you’re a committed sack of shit, and by extension it shows your allegiance.

• wewbull@feddit.uk
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            10 months ago

I realise this is nearly a week old, but I don’t come back very often.

I assumed you were against paedophilla. I assumed you were against Nazis. I did not twist your words to say any different. What I said was that the two are not the same, even if you hate both.

Conflating the two just muddies the waters. Fighting nazis won’t solve paedophilla, and fighting paedophilla won’t solve Nazism.

• wanderingmagus@lemm.ee
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            10 months ago

Sounds like you’re the committed sack of shit, you disingenuous “degenerate”. People like you are what’s wrong with the world and why I enlisted. Yet another reason I won’t hesitate when the order is given to set 1SQ for nuclear launch. Hooyah America.

• pinkdrunkenelephants@sopuli.xyz
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        10 months ago

Nazis don’t have access to the Lemmy backend the way the devs do, and the devs are tankies. Tankies hate Nazis. And this attack would have required knowledge of Lemmy backend only a dev would have, so it can’t have been the Nazis.

It very well might have been tankies, though.