• GONADS125@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    10 months ago

If anyone’s knee-jerk reaction here is to dismiss this subject as crackpot, I strongly encourage you to read my post in which I have gathered a tremendous amount of evidence supporting the existence of UAP, as in physical crafts that possess breakthrough/disruptive technology.

Doesn’t mean aliens, and whether or not they are of terrestrial origin has no bearing on whether or not the objects themselves exist, which they do.

Just because the general public and media haven’t caught up, it doesn’t mean this is an erroneous subject. Like Avi Loeb here who leads Harvard’s Galileo Project, scientists and physicists are beginning to lend this subject credence and study it scientifically.

I am a very skeptical person. If you consider yourself an open-minded, scientifically oriented, rational thinker, than approach my post with healthy skepticism (as you should). But if you dismiss it outright without consideration, then you’re engaged in an intellectually dishonest approach to the subject.

It’s absurd to dismiss this reality when there are events in which there are video, radar, and expert eye-witness accounts that all corroborate one another.