This app is awesome and has been great to see how much its improved so quickly.

I’m noticed that there is a way to save posts. But unless I’m just overlooking it, I don’t see a way to go back and see the list of all my saved posts anywhere.

Edit: Actually it looks like the save button in the app doesn’t actually save anything. I pulled up the Beehaw website and nothing is in my saved items.😩

• tenth@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Its saved to local now. I think save to lemmy will be implemented in the future

• Drew Got No Clue@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I’m not sure I understand. Is there any way right now to see saved posts within the app (not on Lemmy)? Because to me it looks like the button does nothing but maybe I’m missing something obvious :/

• tenth@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        1 year ago

My bad I was not clear. The app is obviously at a very early stage and there are lots of missing functionality. I guess this is one of them and you can’t view saved posts yet.

I asked the dev and he said the app saved locally to the app data on your phone, cos the feature was coded before he knew Lemmy has the save (bookmark) functionality. Eventually I think it will be implemented. They are focusing on major features and bug fixes I believe

May ask the dev to do a PSA so people know