“Some of you may be willing to die, but that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make” but unironically

Edit: The user has since apologised https://hexbear.net/comment/3848285

• nxdefiant@startrek.website
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Interesting. So The Azov brigade invaded their own home country from across the border? Or are you insinuating that they were Russians all along? I’m confused.

• robinn2 [he/him]@hexbear.net
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          edit-2
          11 months ago

I’m wondering if you’re purposefully being ignorant. I said that “genocide means nothing now” as a response to their comment, it’s not a true statement it was making fun of their point.

*Edited “your” to “their”

• nxdefiant@startrek.website
                link
                fedilink
                English
                arrow-up
                ·
                11 months ago

Well now I have no reason to engage. You agreed that what you posted isn’t the truth and that you were just resorting to trolling.

• robinn2 [he/him]@hexbear.net
                  link
                  fedilink
                  English
                  arrow-up
                  ·
                  edit-2
                  11 months ago

I wasn’t trolling, I thought what it meant was pretty clear. Wasn’t even really sarcastic, just trying to make the point that the term was being abused. As for disengaging now, that’s fine but then I’m led to believe “you agreed that what you posted wasn’t the truth” is responding to my comment where I admitted a mistake (used your instead of their). To end a conversation over an honest mistake when I fixed it is absurd.

• ShimmeringKoi [comrade/them]@hexbear.net
                  link
                  fedilink
                  English
                  arrow-up
                  ·
                  edit-2
                  11 months ago

You are very clearly playing stupid to try and get out of having to defend eight years of ethnic cleansing by Ukranian nazis, and I want you to know that nobody is buying it.