It was banned on Reddit because it is racist, hatefull and spread Conspiracies.

In my new community I expect the exclution of racist communities. It is easy now with defederation. Nazis can do whatever they want on their instances, but the instances I want to be part of should not amplify their shit and flush it into our timelines.

The instance-admin of !thedonald@sh.itjust.works did not reply to my message. Big instances seem not to defederate with them.

The new TD may not be a success, the point is not to give Nazis a platform like it is happening now. Fans of TD are racists.

Where are the instances that show face against racism?

edit: to contact the admins: @donut @TheDude @smorks

edit2: @TheDude deleted the community :)

• Jcb2016@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 year ago

No it’s not that. Lots of us never interacted with that sub. Just block them no need to defederate a while instance

• HobbitFoot @thelemmy.club
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 year ago

If the instance won’t kill the sub, the members of the sub will take over that instance.

I’m seeing some people testing the waters of some subs to see what they can get away with.

• catshit_dogfart@lemmy.ml
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            1 year ago

At the height of it, yes. It filled up the front page every single day and made the site absolutely reek.

It’s what made me stop browsing /r/all, drop off most default subs, and stick to only my subscribed subs. Brigading and spamming is the whole point.

• GarbageShootAlt2@lemmy.ml
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

It had a massive impact on the “culture” of the website and would have kept spreading quite effectively if the admins weren’t pressured to quarantine it for PR reasons.

• finder@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      1 year ago

Dude, it is one community with a whopping 9 subscribers and every single post is sitting at negative.

Y’all need to calm down.

• Lupus108@feddit.de
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Have you read the linked story? Because it stands exactly counter to what you are saying.

• Ado@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 year ago

Yes, the vast universe of Lemmy is like a fucking bar lmao. Great analogy