The admin of sh.itjust.works has been approached but as of yet has failed to reply to concerned Lemmy users. I’m glad Beehaw admins look out for us by cutting off instances that host communities like this.

• root@lemmy.belclayfer.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Taking off your mod cap doesn’t give you the distance you think it does. You essentially contradicted the pinned mod post you made.

• alyaza [they/she]@beehaw.orgM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      1 year ago

You essentially contradicted the pinned mod post you made.

we’re pretty upfront about where we stand on like, everything, so i don’t think it’s too much to ask of you to actually provide evidence of supposed contradictions. this should be something you can do in literally five minutes, probably less.

• alyaza [they/she]@beehaw.orgM
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

if you’re going to do UM AKSHUALLY rebuttals, it might behoove you to read the posts you’re doing that to, instead of making an ass of yourself. this was, quite literally, the first thing i said to the poster.

i think you should assume good faith but i will say as a user it… does not really inspire confidence that this needs to be “reviewed” when it’s like two people doing the unfunniest bit imaginable.

i just also have reservations about this, because in my mind as a user i do not think this really needs to be reviewed. it’s not a “community”, it’s like two people who have been overwhelmingly downvoted and pretty clearly conflict with what i assume are the goals of SJW.