Looking to see if I am welcom on kbin to express the viewpoint that it is not possible to be “trans.”

I assert that it is not possible to transition and that gender is the same as sex.

Is this an acceptable viewpoint on kbin, or will I be banned for expressing this?

Not looking to start a fight, just want to know if such speech is tolerated here.

• kinyutaka@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

“I’m not looking for a fight, but I am going to say this thing that invalidates the reality of an entire class of people.”

No. That’s not an “acceptable viewpoint”. Tolerance of the intolerant is intolerable.

But that said, if you spend most of your time here talking about normal topics and stay off the anti-trans bullshit, you won’t be banned.

• Beto@lemmy.studio
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

OP said in another thread that they’ve been banned 10 times from Reddit for being “able to articulate various logical arguments against transgenderism”. 🙄

• conditional_soup@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Imagine being so terminally online that you not only keep track of exactly how many times you’ve been banned on Reddit and why, but also fail to develop any self awareness.