Everyone has something they can’t stop themselves from nerding out over - but often it’s hard to find people to talk to about it. So go ahead, share your interests, and tell us about them!

• Stamets@startrek.website
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    10 months ago

It is what it is. Nothing is really going to change it or make a difference. I’ve learned to just… live with it.

• Caradoc879@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      10 months ago

Well, I’ll talk about you then. Your Risa posts have been the highlight of my Lemmy experience, and I would say a lot of others as well, considering they’re consistently some of the most active posts on lemmy.world. I came because of the reddit bullshit but stayed because of your memes.

Years from now when people ask “who were the first famous Lemmings?” MY answer will be “Stamets”. You beautiful fucking bastard.

• Stamets@startrek.website
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        10 months ago

I am glad that people are enjoying them. I only started because I’ve been stuck in my apartment for a month. Can’t walk at the moment and I was losing my fucking mind. Memes have been an outlet for me because I get to look through all the ones I have saved and pick my favorites to post. I’ve been trying to make a couple but I’m not that clever.

Either way I’m glad that I was able to give a reason to stay. Just doing my part.