It’s hard to pin an exact number, but throughout western Kansas’s ~400 mi slog to Colorado, I was forced to view semi trailers with trump’s visage printed on the side, hilariously corny White Jesus signs, and Anti-Abortion signs approximately every ten miles.

I found it so disheartening, knowing that someone went through the effort of painting a semi trailer with Trump’s face on it and planting it right next to the interstate.

What does this accomplish? Who’s vote is being swayed by this garish tribute?

I have seen endless discussions online about Trump fans being culty, but this (apart from the coal rollers with flags) is the first time I’ve seen this type of undying loyalty in the wild.

The Jesus and anti-abortion signs are painful, but nowhere near as painful as these Trump shrines.

I am interested in the opinions of anybody, regardless of political affiliation. What do you think of this?

Also, I’m sorry I didn’t get a picture. I feel like the guy that claims he saw a UFO but has nothing to show for it. If anyone is driving through Kansas on their way to Colorado or vice Versa, PLEASE try and snag a picture of these Jesus signs and Trump trailers, so that people can properly contextualize this post.