• WittyProfileName2 [she/her]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    10 months ago

If you want to know something you merely have to ask. Maybe explain that you don’t know much about a subject matter.

My initial comment was to someone who has an opinion on Trotsky and thus probably knows who he was, so I didn’t feel like typing up a whole-ass essay on the guy. Y’know?

• mustardman
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      10 months ago

This post is the natural reaction to a failed dunk. Perhaps if you want to counter a controversial point without explaining it, don’t bother posting otherwise it’s the intellectual equivalent of “no, u”.

• mustardman
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          10 months ago
          1. It’s a meme sub

2. The original commenter you responded to was making a toungue-in-cheek meme post that was directed ambiguously.

3. You turned it into a serious post (which is fine) by unambiguously saying the OP “doesn’t know shit” without further elaboration.

4. Your only excuse that you didn’t want to waste time is invalidated by the numerous attempts to dunk on me in this comment thread.

• WittyProfileName2 [she/her]@hexbear.net
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            10 months ago

Tankies forget that Trotsky existed.

Is somehow also not saying that people don’t know shit.

Your only excuse that you didn’t want to waste time is invalidated by the numerous attempts to dunk on me in this comment thread.

Where did I say that. All I said was that I didn’t feel like writing a lot about Trotsky when I figured we both had some knowledge of him.

I really gotta wonder why you’re still doing this since you obviously think it’s a waste of time.