cross-posted from: https://feddit.de/post/1039882

Is there a piece of gear that you deem invaluable? Came in clutch in a dire situation? Or you just love it so much you take it everywhere? Let’s share our most beloved equipment!

• squirrel
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

My Line6 Helix. Bought it 4 years ago. Everything I need in one unit. And it gets better with every firmware update.

• Manu@feddit.deOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Friend of mine has one and won’t stop praising it. Considering the price of decent pedals, it‘s even not that expensive. Do you think it would work well with bass too?

• squirrel
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        1 year ago

Yes, our bassplayer uses one too. It definitely has it’s focus on guitar. For example 80 guitar amps vs. 15 bass amps. But it works very well with bass.

• jontree255@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Actually Invaluable but not exciting - Boss TU-2/3. Accurate tuner pedal. Probably indestructible. I just realized when posting that I’ve had mine for 20 years.

• teuast@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

The music school I work at just added tuner pedals to our rehearsal space and it’s been a godsend. No more clip-on tuners that don’t work, get dead batteries, and go missing every twenty fucking minutes. Just plug into one of the pedals either side of the stage and you’re good to go.