Any specific tracks you try not to miss or really enjoy?

• Nilz@sopuli.xyz
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Sad they no longer race at Malaysia, it had such great races. Especially when it was still held near or during monsoon season.

• frank@sopuli.xyz
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Of course the “usuals” of Spa, Suzuka, Silverstone. But COTA consistently provides great racing (despite some of the flaws of it). I also really enjoy watching Brazil, of course.

• AndrewOz@beehaw.org
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I appreciate that it is a bit far for many of you to travel there, but Melbourne is fabulous on so many levels - the racing, support program, access etc

• probodyne@feddit.uk
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Spa, Silverstone and Singapore. Why Singapore? Well before I started watching F1 I was playing the F1 racing games in like 2011 and Singapore was my absolute favourite circuit to drive, I still enjoy playing it now actually.

• jteb22@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Singapore in particular IMO, whenever they show the track from above (heli shots) it looks like a river of light that makes it look fucking awesome

• itsmikeyd@lemmy.mlM
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

My favourite tracks are (in no order):

• Silverstone
    • Suzuka
    • Sao Paulo
    • Spa
    • Hungaroring
    • COTA

Realistically, I’ll watch every race. I don’t often get to watch live races thigh.

• goldgate@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Don’t know why, but I don’t want to miss Spa. Actual race is a bit boring though. IMO, other fun races off the top of my head are Silverstone, Baku, Austria, Bahrain, Suzuka

• guylacaptivite@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Interlagos, Spa-Francorchamps and Monza are historic venues. But I am biased and think that circuit Gilles-Villeneuve is also a classic. Crazy first corner, tight walls, wall of champions, epic races and accidents. Gotta be worth something.