First Lady Jill Biden tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday night, according to a statement. Jill Biden is experiencing mild symptoms and will stay at their home in Rehoboth Beach, Del., her commu…

• kttnpunk@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    10 months ago

“most leftist president in our country’s history” Previous presidents have set real low standards, my dude. I’m glad he’s rescheduling pot too but he has not done enough to earn that title or people like you wasting your time on his behalf. He and the DNC ignored a HUGE progressive movement in this country to set him up to sleep through more debates next year. As long as the electoral college decides who’s president I don’t want to endorse either mainstream candidate more than direct action against a inhumane, unhinged, and disconnected government. Still crossing my fingers for a good green candidate, and I’ll probably vote that way, but rioting, purposeful vandalism and organization in equal, abundant measure are the only things that could give me real hope at this point. Wish I could have your optimism and confidence in authority, must be nice.