I stopped using it around when the blackouts started, now it’s gone. Is there a way to get them to delete all my data after having my account deleted or did I have to do that before deleting my account

• itscountolaf@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

You should have done it before deleting using something like shreddit to automate the process. Nevertheless, good that you have taken the step.

• yesdogishere@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        1 year ago

but now all of us must each create 10 new accounts and spam reddit to death. it is the only way to make sure china does not profit from our hard work. It may take years, but soon the corpus of knowledge that is reddit shall grow out of date and poisoned. Make sure to never make that mistake again.

For years, I have already done God’s work, hundreds of spam accounts, millions of silly and ridiculous comments. Yes, when you see ChatGPT go nuts, that’s hardworking commenters like me.

• abff08f4813c@kbin.social
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

I think at this point, the AI corps already have good enough training data and don’t necessarily need any new stuff from reddit. Probably can obtain enough new training data via deals with their clients and stuff. Also, note that two AIs come from companies with big search engines (G and M$) and a third (FB) is a giant social media site. Yep, they’ve got enough of their own data.

• millions@kbin.socialOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I didn’t use shreddit because I didn’t want someone looking for advice/support to find “fuck spez” in place of an answer