The majority of posts are spam.

Is there any point in reporting them?

• nicetriangle@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

Both mods have been MIA for 2 months from the looks of their profile activity so I’d assume the sub is basically abandoned from a moderation standpoint

• BoobiesUnite@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

Wow! This is a huuuge magazine to go almost completely unmoderated. It’s almost 20,000!
    I can understand how some of the smaller magazines had their mods abandon them but this one is surprising!

• Pons_Aelius@kbin.socialOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      10 months ago

Yep. the mods are mia.

The spam here is getting out of hand. A mag with ~20,000 subs and zero mods…

random is a cess pit as well.

• abff08f4813c@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      10 months ago

Actually, @Shortcake got back to me two days ago and took care of the spam - or so we thought. I’m sending another message now since we’re getting more spam.

I’m wondering if an email was sent out as part of the updates that @ernest and @admin are doing to kbin, which might have grabbed the mods attention here. The lack of email notifications makes it hard to keep up, I’m thinking.

• abff08f4813c@kbin.social
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          10 months ago

I’m actually happy to give a vote of confidence in @Shortcake who did a great job moderating this magazine in the beginning.

If that individual would just return to checking this magazine more frequently, I’m happy to leave things as-is.

But if that’s not possible, hopefully Shortcake will appoint someone as a third mod soon so this magazine can get cleaned up. (Speak of - any volunteers?)