Right now, I’m playing the early access version of Baldurs Gate 3. I’m getting ready to put it down (frustrated: BG3 has the potential to be good, but without controller support, I’m getting really frustrated with the UI. ) and switch to Yakuza Like a Dragon.

What are you playing now and what are you looking forward to playing next?

• Tovervlag@feddit.nl
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Yes, I am playing Dredge right now. I am also playing papers please, which is obviously easier with mouse but it works good enough. I am also playing the first Ori game and Tetris sometimes. I played tails of iron too which is great fun.

• doostein@beehaw.org
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Does Dredge work well on Steam Deck? I’ve been tempted to play it there, but didn’t know how it would handle.

• Silverhand@beehaw.org
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Tetris sometimes

If you haven’t, check out Apotris, it’s a really well made version of tetris made as gba homebrew (can run it through emulators with Emudeck or whatever else), has a ton of modes and customization. It’s my go-to way of playing tetris now.

• Tovervlag@feddit.nl
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

I’ll check it out thanks, I have the version that is made with the unreal engine I believe Lol, looks really nice and the music is nice too.