Right now, I’m playing the early access version of Baldurs Gate 3. I’m getting ready to put it down (frustrated: BG3 has the potential to be good, but without controller support, I’m getting really frustrated with the UI. ) and switch to Yakuza Like a Dragon.

What are you playing now and what are you looking forward to playing next?

• Rega@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

May I ask, why did you go with Retrodeck instead of emudeck. Not judging or anything, just curious about the advantages.

• Venus@slrpnk.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I don’t want the games all in my library. Retrodeck is one non-steam game addition in your library and then you launch it and all the emulated games are browsed through the retrodeck UI.

• master_of_unlocking@beehaw.org
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

That’s how emudeck works too so it seems like they’re mostly the same. I did see that retro deck is working on getting online gaming working which would definitely get me to switch.

• uzay@beehaw.org
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

The default way emudeck at least used to funnel you to was to add all your games to your steam library through steam rom manager. But they do set up emulationstation as well which you can use instead of adding them. I personally prefer having them in steam though.