Tiba al-Ali’s death has sparked the call for change for violence against women in Iraq.

• SulaymanF@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    10 months ago

80% of the world’s cocaine comes from Colombia. By your logic that means drug trafficking is an exclusively Catholic practice. You’re trying really hard to connect two dots that don’t actually have a relationship to one another aside from geography.

• MuhammadJesusGaySex@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      10 months ago

Strawman fallacy!!!

But I’ll allow it. I’m bored of playing starfield.

If you want to use cocaine and Catholicism. It would be like if cocaine showed up in your country, and Catholics are the vast majority of people doing it. So you look at a map and realize that Catholics are doing cocaine in other countries. So, you do some more reading to find out that catholic countries all over the world from Africa to Eastern Europe to the Middle East. Are all doing cocaine despite being separated by mountains and oceans. Each country being surrounded by totally different cultures, and the only thing that these cocaine doing countries have in common is Catholicism.

Just out of fairness I have to add that India is also doing cocaine, because of the caste system. But they also have a huge catholic population.