• AutoTL;DRB
    link
    fedilink
    English
    29 months ago

This is the best summary I could come up with:

But in fact, this population may have specialized skill sets that not only make them good candidates but – some may argue – even better suited for certain roles than non-neurodivergent people.

Since its launch, Mentra – whose name comes from a combination of the two words, “mentor” and “mantra” –  has signed on over a dozen companies including Harvard Business Publishing, Trellix and Auticon.

So she teamed up with Conner Reinhardt and Shea Belsky to start Mentra with the goal of helping companies approach neuroinclusion as more than just a DEI initiative.

The startup’s current revenue model is free for neurodivergent jobseekers, and it charges an annual subscription for enterprise companies to access the platform.

“In the future, we plan to have a similar marketplace available for neurodivergents to access tailored services as well throughout the life of their career such as bootcamps and job coaches,” Kumar added.

For example, in the AI world we know that there are folks with Asperger’s, or some form of autism, tend to be way better at data labeling tasks,” he told TechCrunch in an interview.

The original article contains 1,363 words, the summary contains 183 words. Saved 87%. I’m a bot and I’m open source!