Seriously this is a lot of fun. It is absolutely a Bethesda game through and through. Not sure what people were expecting. I’m glad it’s not like No Man’s Sky because that game bored the shit out of me almost immediately.

Thoughts?

• guriinii@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    10 months ago

It’s a great feature. Works incredibly well on low g planets when you’re far from your ship.

I’ve stopped hoarding resources though, it has got out of hand. Haven’t figured out where to store it all off ship. All the outpost storage at my current level seems pretty low.

• samus12345@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      10 months ago

I bought the Econohaul ship at New Atlantis ASAP to keep all my junk I may never even use. At over 2900 I’ve only managed to fill it about halfway so far.

• Corran1138@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        10 months ago

This might be a bug….but you can use Econohaul to add stuff to storage, then switch to another ship and it all just stays in storage. You can’t ADD anything until you switch back. But there doesn’t seem to be any downside otherwise!

• samus12345@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          10 months ago

I wondered what would happen if you did that since most can’t hold as much. So the new ship just gets “overfilled”, as it were, but still works? Great tip! Seems worth having a ship with the highest cargo capacity as well as one with the best stats in all other areas, then.