I really love the game. I was ready for a space Bethesda game. I am still satisfied but here is my experience of my first major bug: I did a cool diplomatic mission (on my best behavior there) on New Atlantis branching to another one. I entered a building not related to this mission to do another side quest. I exited this building and UC security was shooting to kill. Little small notification: a bounty of 15k on my head. Run to a boot near to pay it off. I can’t. Run to my ship and I can’t select another UC world and other big cities. After trial and error a landed in Akila to pay off the bounty ( now 66k) and be done with it. Reloading didn’t change anything and my last save was an hour ago. I didn’t want to risk and replay an hour of progress for nothing so I decided to pay.

Hope it will help other poor souls or open a discussion of various ways to deal with it.

I’ll take a break for tonight.

I wish you all peace and stability Captains o7

Edit: Find a potential reason and an other solution on Reddit without paying the bounty. Slight spoiler title mission. But if you didn’t do this mission you wouldn’t know what it’s about… Just a heads up! Fix