Democracy Now! news clip containing info about Uranium weapons already in Ukraine (supplied by the UK), as well as info about Uranium weapons used in the past (in Iraq), and the effects of their use.

• xkforce@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    10 months ago

Yeah youre definitely sympathic to the russians. Piss poor job of hiding it too.

The russians can get the fuck out of Ukraine if they dont want Uranium poisoning through high velocity rounds.

• tram1@programming.devOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      10 months ago

I said “watch the news clip before commenting” because it has American vets being poisoned in Iraq, but I guess you didn’t watch either…

• jimmydoreisalefty@lemmus.org
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        10 months ago

Usually, they just comment on emotion, instead of learning views that don’t agree with.

Hopefully, we all keep on learning.

War kills the poor and working class, while making the elite and wealthy class more profit.

• xkforce@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        10 months ago

I am a chemist. Unlike you I actually know what depleted Uranium is and what the effects on the human body are without needing to be spoonfed by a youtube video. I am also aware of what the russians are doing to Ukrainians there and quite frankly, the russians are the far bigger problem. So I am going to say this again so that you understand: the russians had better get the fuck out of Ukraine or theyre going to die of Uranium poisoning.

link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          10 months ago

WTF is this “I am going to say this again so that you understand”? lol You wanna fistfight or something? You wanna measure our degrees? Please be more polite… I didn’t say anything insulting or even extreme, neither did the news clip. You did earlier when you accused me of being pro-Putin for being concerned about fucking Uranium being used in a war which, I assume, is far closer to my home than yours… Also, by your attitude bad scientist.

• xkforce@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            edit-2
            10 months ago

Take your downvotes and fuck off to rethink why you are the way that you are.

• xkforce@lemmy.world
                link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                arrow-down
                ·
                edit-2
                10 months ago

Yes I am angry. My family is from Ukraine. So yeah its a little bit more personal than most wars are.

link
                  fedilink
                  arrow-up
                  arrow-down
                  ·
                  10 months ago

OK. I understand this, but you shouldn’t accuse people who are concerned about a war or hope for peace of being pro-Putin… Nothing I said, or the video said, is remotely pro-Putin… You instantly made me your enemy, equating me to people who support the opposite side. When things are most emotional one should be careful not to let their feelings cloud their judgment…

• queermunist she/her@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      10 months ago

Ukrainians are going to be poisoned you dumb fuck. The same shit happens everywhere these rounds are used. It poisons the land and water, and if they catch fire the air too. You don’t have to be shot with one of these rounds to get contaminated, just ask US soldiers from Iraq