• AutoTL;DR@lemmings.worldB
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

This is the best summary I could come up with:

It continues with the support of the horror action title Dying Light 2: As Techland announced, the content update called “Summertime” is now available.

On the one hand, this includes 500 Dying Light points for all players, which can be used to purchase cosmetic extras in the in-game shop.

Furthermore, the “Summertime” update includes the possibility to skip the prologue when a new game is saved, and to use the so-called brutality slider to determine how bloody the gameplay of Dying Light 2 will be.

The extensive content update is rounded off by various bug fixes and adjustments to selected game mechanics.

Among other things, the camera work on the parkour elements and the way enemies spawn in jumpscares have been revised.

A complete overview of all optimizations and bug fixes can be found in the official changelog, which we have included below this message.

The original article contains 340 words, the summary contains 145 words. Saved 57%. I’m a bot and I’m open source!