• DarkThoughts@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

It only takes it off in settlements. The toggle specifically says so. That’s not a bug.

Then why are crew members taking theirs off on the ship?

Not sure what you mean by “stuck,” but if it’s the quest I think you’re talking about you have to shoot them until they ragdoll. I thought downing them was enough, but apparently the game wants you to fully incapacitate them.

I mean that the bar didn’t fill up at some point no matter how much I blasted them.

• flucksy_bango@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      10 months ago

Then why are crew members taking theirs off on the ship?

Ask the devs. Ships aren’t settlements, I guess. They take their space suits off on habitable planets, but you still keep yours on. If you go to the helmet section the toggle says “breathable areas.” It’s not a bug, just a weird decision.

I mean that the bar didn’t fill up at some point no matter how much I blasted them.

I don’t know what that means. There isn’t a bar to fill up, you just shoot them to “death.”

• DarkThoughts@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        10 months ago

There’s a bar above their health when you fire at them with the EM rifle. Sorry but if you don’t know what you’re talking about, then stop trying to give advice, thanks.

• flucksy_bango@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          10 months ago

I wasn’t giving advice, dipshit. I was trying to get clarification of your dogshit writting. I don’t know what you’re talking about.

The only “advice” I gave you was pointing out that you were wrong about something. Twice.