I recently watched this video. The guy in the video does a good job of explaining all the ideologies. There are at least 50 ideologies on the left and the right. I identify as a liberal democrat, according to the diagram in the video. It falls under left-libertarian.

Then I watched other videos about American liberalism, Marxism, and wokeness.

The video about wokeness said Marxism is against liberalism. Wokeness is rooted in Marxism. As a liberal, I hate Marxism. I think it’s a very toxic ideology because it says the upper class is the oppressor of the lower class. In the video, Ryan also talks about feminism in the context of Marxism.

Feminism in the context of Marxism is: The power dynamics in patriarchal society necessarily means men are the oppressors and women are the oppressed. I think the core ideology of feminism is Marxist. There are different branches of feminism, but the core ideology is still Marxist in my opinion. There is no such thing as “liberal” feminism.

Marxism and feminism are both narcissistic ideologies. According to the DSM, narcissists fantasize about unlimited power and or success. They feel entitled to special treatment without doing anything for it. Marxism and feminism seem like empathetic ideologies superficially, but I don’t think they are. They are mostly about acquiring power.

Marxism is a type of left-wing authoritarianism in my opinion. I read a paper, which said left-wing authoritarianism is correlated with narcissism and psychopathy. Some studies say feminists are less tolerant of other perspectives and score higher on narcissism. There aren’t too many studies about the correlation between feminism and narcissism yet.

As an American liberal, I believe in equality. I think misandry is rooted in Marxism, Feminism, left-wing authoritarianism, and dark triad traits. Those ideologies have no place in liberal societies.

It’s possible for some people to be misandrist without identifying with those ideologies. I’m talking about cultural/systemic misandry.