So my PSN is specifically intended to trigger right wing idiots.

“ Real World Controversy

Do not introduce politics or other real-world controvery in your posts and comments.”

If I post my PSN here, will I be banned?

BTW, my name here is too.

• Convict45@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

In game issues happened because of politics.

DE “help” desk staff sends out boilerplate about “wanting to be welcoming to everyone” while by their actions saying “it’s OK to be fascist!”

• orclev@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I’d say as long as you don’t talk about what your username means unless someone specifically asks you about it that’s fine. Of course if someone does ask at that point I think you’d be fine explaining why you picked that username. Likewise simply saying what you named your kitgun or saying that you tried to name your kitgun that but it wasn’t allowed is fair. It’s something that happened in the game.

The point of the rule I think is to prevent this place from being overrun with a bunch of essentially off topic posts. Imagine how you’d feel if MAGAts started posting a bunch of articles in here about how Biden colluded with George Sorros to replace voters with body doubles that voted for Biden or whatever coping mechanism they’re using this week. The no politics rule protects your enjoyment of this space just the same as everyone elses.