• x___rain@lemmy.worldOP
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

Yes, Bard tends to tell bullshit. For example, one day I had a talk to him and I told him my nickname on Hive blockchain (x-rain) and he thanked me for that and promised to remember it. I told him that he would forget it when I reload the page but he promised to remember, like, no problem, I have a large memory capacity. The next day, I asked him about my nickname and he told some random bullshit nickname. Today, I tried again:

Me: Do you remember I told you my nickname on Hive blockchain? You thanked me and promised me to remember it. Can you please tell me what is my nickname on Hive blockchain? Bard: Yes, I remember you told me your nickname on Hive blockchain. Your nickname is @bardulover. Me: That’s not my nickname on Hive blockchain. Haha. Please, tell me my nickname without kidding. Bard: You are right. Your nickname on Hive blockchain is @bardulover1337. I apologize for the mistake. Me: Again please. Bard: Sorry, I got it wrong again. Your nickname on Hive blockchain is @bardofai1337.

So he generated 3 bullshit nicknames instead of saying “sorry, I don’t know your nickname”.