As above. Well done Dev/s. Ur in my top 2 lemmy apps. Who will win the race…

• Dark_Blade@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

It’s a good app, that’s for sure. Not really my style (I’m an iOS user and I prefer Memmy’s more ‘Apollo-like’ aesthetic) but the work being done here is fantastic!

Seriously, what a massive ‘win’ for the Fediverse; we’re practically drowning in great 3PAs, in the age where mobile is everything.

• CapnAssHolo@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Personally I liked the everything feed with multiple accounts. No other android app provides such a feature.

Also I’ve been following the development of all lemmy apps and a lot of people seem to like memmy. Can’t wait for the Android release

• joat_mon@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I switched over to Liftoff from Jebora a few days ago and am extremely happy. There are a few tweaks that I’m going to suggest over on their Github but it is amazing to see the effort and speed of development that they are putting in.

Thank you to the devs and maybe I’ll get round to contributing to the code myself as well.

• aha20395@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

Love the app on ios, I wish I could change it from a long press to hide comment trees to a tap so then I could long press to select text though. Other than that it’s brilliant.

I’d also like the buttons to be a darket shade of blue until pressed so once pressed it automatically turns lighter so you know you’ve pressed it while the action loads.

• simple@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Not OP but it’s definitely a tough choice between Liftoff and Jerboa. They’re both super well made.

• OmarDontScare@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

All great apps. I’m leaning more tot Thunder right now, especially since it run both on Android and iOS.

But… When Sync for Lemmy drops i might just start using that again because it’s so polished!

• aha20395@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

Also a way to rehide nfsw content easily perhaps a a button to tap to just rehide it?

Edit if you just keep scrolling and scroll back it automatically redhides, really cool!