I (m14) am getting increasingly worried about my bf (m16)

I have been reaching out a lot but this is the 8 the day of full silence. I’m worried he’s hurt, I know his parents are not accepting and j worry they may have took his phone or something.

I just hope he’s still alive. I just hope he comes back, I love him. I just don’t know what to do. I just need some help.

• pleasestopasking@reddthat.com
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Are you parents supportive? Do you have another supportive adult in your life you can talk to?

An adult may have some success in calling his parents to ask if everything is all right, because his friend (you) haven’t heard from him. They may be able to assess from the parents’ answers whether it would be appropriate to call in a wellness check on your bf.

Also, do you have any mutual friends, especially girls, that might have more success checking in on him? Dropping by his house to say hi or something?

I’m really sorry you’re dealing with this. It’s scary to not know where a loved one is and if they’re okay.

• phonelife@beehaw.org
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

This is the best advice to follow. Get an adult involved if there’s one you trust to help you. It might also help to talk to someone on an LGBT youth helpline depending on what country you’re in!

• spectrologist@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

This is really good advice, getting an outside party to check in on him. So sorry that you have to feel this fear right now. ❤️

• Bicyclejohn@lemmy.mlOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      1 year ago

Idk if my parents are supportive, we are long distance and idk his parents or his friends. Feels like I hit a dead end. Its just he’s the only person I care about and I’m powerless to help him